The Pokemon Snap mobile game is so popular, that Nintendo has now released a new Pokemon Snap free DLC update! The new DLC adds more areas, including a new forest area that is a region from the original Pokemon Snap game. The update also adds new Pokemon! These Pokemon include Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu and Meowth! The new update is free for those who have bought the original game.
Nintendo’s popular Pokemon Snap has been a staple of the Nintendo DS since 2004. And for the past few years, gamers have been able to download new Pokemon Snap DLC for the game.
While the game itself has been out for over a year now, the free Pokemon Snap DLC has finally returned, and so has a handful of new areas that now make up the free downloadable content for the game. With this new update, you’ll be able to experience (in addition to the game’s original two continents), the added areas of Seaside City, Fortree City, and the Waterfall Cave, which adds several new puzzles and areas to solve, as well as several new Pokemon, including Electivire, Slowking, and Sealeo.. Read more about pokémon snap 2021 and let us know what you think.
Home » News » New Pokemon Snap Free DLC Update Adds New Areas & Pokemon
When New Pokémon Snap’s free content update releases on August 3rd, 2021 at 6:00 PM PDT or August 4th, 2021 at 3:00 AM CEST, depending on your timezone, you’ll be able to explore three new locations throughout the Lental region, find 20 new Pokémon, and prepare for some major confrontations!
Watch the trailer for the new Pokémon Snap free content update:
Trailer for the new Pokémon Snap – Free Content Update (Nintendo Switch)
There will be three beautiful new places to discover:
- Secret Side Path (Day/Night) — When you explore this region, the NEO-ONE shrinks to a small size, making the Pokémon you see seem enormous! In this exciting location, you can even hear their breathing and footfall, and you may notice new behaviors from Pokémon you’ve seen previously.
- Mightywide River (Day/Night) – The Mightywide River is a nourishing water supply that nourishes the whole island of Belusylva. You’ll be doing research while riding down the river, so keep an eye out for rapids and have your camera ready in case you come across any Pokémon in action.
- Barren Badlands (Day/Night) — In this region, you’ll investigate the Voluca Island badlands, which are blasted by desert winds. From geysers to toxic, gas-spouting bogs, this region offers a lot of unusual characteristics. Keep a look out for Pokémon while on your adventure, since they may be lurking underground or in the steep cliffs.
Players will encounter a variety of Pokémon throughout the three new regions, including ones they are already familiar with from their trip through the Lental region, as well as 20 new Pokémon that have never been seen before.
It seems that they will reduce you down to tiny size in the hidden section, which looks like fun! 😀
Are you looking forward to the new free Pokemon Snap expansion?
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- pokemon snap
- pokemon snap n64
- pokémon snap 2021
- pokemon snap pre order bonus
- todd snap