In the latest developer stream for LOTRO, producers have spoken on the continuing changes to the raid quest and world boss Gundabad, expectations for the new Brawler class, and the LI revamp coming with The Lord of the Rings: Online’s upcoming update.
A stream of an interview with a LOTRO developer has been uploaded to the channel on YouTube recently. The interview, which was shot during a recent stream, focuses on the upcoming revamp of Gundabad and Brawler. It begins with a discussion of the revamp itself, before moving on to the revamp’s new mechanics in the Gundabad instance. Next it’s on to the Brawler’s new mechanics, and there’s a discussion of how the Brawler will interact with other role-playing aspects of the game. Then it’s back to the Gundabad revamp, and the interviewer asks about how the revamp will impact the Brawler. The interview then wraps up with a discussion on some of the new content in the game, such
As part of our work at MMORPG.com, we set up a livestream with the LOTRO producer, Jeremy Gaffney, to talk about the state of LOTRO and what we can expect from the game in the future.
The Lord of the Rings Online ‘s new producer, Raninia, has helped SSG make great strides towards greater communication and transparency since she was hired. As part of this effort, Raninia participated in an hour-long video interview with LOTRO Youtuber Louey7 last week to talk about the state of the game and its future prospects.
If you are short on time and need to summarize some important points, here is what you need to know:
- The expansion Fall Gundabad and the Brawler class are related and in pretty good development. These two projects are a first for SSG.
- Brawler will play as a tank and DPS. It will be combined with the current races, although the specific race options have not yet been determined.
- The mission system will return for Gundabad , as well as the old system that SSG brings back in an updated form.
- Changes to legendary items are being tested on the Palantir server and should also appear on the Gundabad server. This system replaces the old LI system (which is being phased out) and should make it easier for players to catch up. It will be much more, frankly, a game, not a chore.
- SSG has largely kept quiet about its plans for 2022 and beyond as the game turns 15 years old. The development team has revealed potential content for the next few years, but little has been done beyond Gundabad .
- Character lines, trades and parents are three of the biggest candidates for future system runs.
- According to the EG7 investor report, visual and technical upgrades are planned, but no concrete steps have been taken yet. It should be a steady drumbeat.
- No word yet on a possible console version.
- Multithreading is possible, but very difficult to implement in LOTRO on the old game engine.
- There are currently no plans to make a squish level.
- There was a discussion about how players acquire class points, as this is not well defined.
- SSG would like to have a server in the EU, but there are no concrete plans at the moment.
- Progress has been made to allow players to move characters from closed worlds to living worlds. It’s in the testing phase.
- There are no plans to merge the servers.
Source: YouTube. Cheers, Princess Quill!
Previous articlePantheon previews Moine class and talks about quality assurance process.
In the last couple of weeks, we have seen the official launch of the Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) website, as well as a livestream of the game. The livestream has been quite an interesting format, with the game’s producer popping up every couple of hours and discussing a variety of topics, from the upcoming expansion to revamping the game’s dungeons.. Read more about lotro legendary server 2021 and let us know what you think.
lotro gundabad expansionlotro 202117 reasons to play lotrolotro leveling guide 2021lotro update 30lotro gundabad release date,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,lotro gundabad expansion,lotro gundabad release date,lotro brawler class 2021,lotro 2021,lotro legendary server 2021,lotro pvp 2021,lotro brawler release,lotro expansions