Riot Games has announced that the next League of Legends patch is slated for release on December 11. The new patch will include a plethora of changes to many champions, as well as game enhancements and bug fixes not related to gameplay.
The “League of Legends patch 12.11 release date” is the date when the latest League of Legends Patch was released. It was on November 5th, 2016.
This is where we’ll go through everything that’s new and different in Patch 12.11 for League of Legends.
Patch 12.11 for League of Legends is now available on the PBE for a two-week testing period. The patch notes indicate the game’s release date, as well as new champion Bel’Veth, Ocean Song skins, and more.
Riot Games releases updates for its famous MOBA on a regular basis, which is why a patch calendar is required to keep track of when the next one is coming. The release date for LoL patch 12.11 has been scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, which is when the modifications that have passed testing will be implemented on live servers.
Patch 12.11 for League of Legends
Ocean Song Ashe, Ocean Song Nidalee, Ocean Song Seraphine, Ocean Song Seraphine Prestige Edition, Ocean Song Yone (1350 RP), Ocean Song Zeri, and Battle Boss Bel’Veth are the seven new skins available on the PBE.
Closer to launch, the LoL 12.11 maintenance plan is always announced. Patches are often delivered across many areas in roughly 3 hours. Checking our League of Legends Server Status page is a great method to stay up to date on server outages due to patch deployment or other issues.
The Empress of the Void, Bel’Veth
League 12.11 also introduces The Empress of the Void, Bel’Veth, as the MOBA’s newest champion. With the patch now on the PBE, we also have a look at her stats and abilities, as spotted by Surrender at 20.
- MR: 32
- 2.05 MR per level
- AD: 60
- Levels of AD: 2
- Armor rating: 32
- Levels of Armor: 4.7
- HP at the start: 610
- 105 HP per level
- Per Level HP Regen: 0.17
- HP5: 8.5
- 340 km/h moving speed
- Range of Attack: 125
Lavender Death (Passive):
- Bel’Veth’s following two strikes have enhanced attack speed after activating an ability. Bel’veth also earns permanent extra Attack speed in the form of Lavender stacks if she defeats a major monster or champion. Bel’Veth attacks quicker than usual and has no attack speed limit, but her attacks and on-hit effects do less damage, and she does not increase attack speed as she levels up.
Surge of the Void (Q):
- Bel’Veth dashes in one of four directions, delivering damage and applying on-hit effects to any opponents she goes through. Each attack speed has its own cooldown, which scales with attack speed.
(W) Above and Below:
- Bel’Veth smacks her tail on the ground, delivering damage, knocking foes up, and slowing them down. This ability lowers Q – Void Surge’s dash cooldown in the direction of the champion struck when it hits an enemy champion.
(E) Royal Maelstrom:
- Bel’Veth creates a slashing storm around herself, reducing damage and increasing life steal. Each slice hits the adversary with the lowest health inside her Maelstrom, doing greater damage the less health they have. The number of slashes she receives is proportional to her strike speed.
R – Infinite Banquet:
- Every second strike against the same target delivers extra True Damage, which stacks indefinitely. When Epic Monsters and Champions are defeated, a piece of Void Coral is left behind. Rift Herald and Baron Nashor, epic Void monsters, drop unique, voidier Void Coral.
- Bel’veth eats a chunk of Void Coral and bursts, delaying and inflicting True Damage on adjacent opponents depending on their reduced health. Bel’Veth momentarily transforms into her True Form after swallowing Void Coral. Bel’Veth gains her actual form for a lengthy period of time after consuming Void Coral left by Epic Monsters from the Void (Rift Herald and Baron Nashor), and minions who die in her presence are reincarnated as loyal Voidlings. Voidlings are little minions that will march along the lane where they were created to serve Bel’Veth.
- Bel’Veth receives enhanced max health, out-of-combat move speed, attack range, and total attack speed when she unleashes her True Form. With Q – Void Surge, she has the power to rush through barriers when in her True Form.
There’s no news on the balance adjustments expected in League of Legends patch 12.11 just yet, but that will undoubtedly change in the coming weeks. Keep checking back to remain up to date on any impending buffs and nerfs.
League of Legends is a free-to-play PC game that is currently accessible.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.
The “lol patch 12.11 twitter” is a new patch for the popular game League of Legends that was released on December 6th, 2017. The Patch Notes are available on the official LoL website.
- lol patch 12.11 release date
- lol 12.11 release date
- 12.11 patch notes reddit
- 12.11 patch notes release date
- 12.11 patch notes league twitter