It is unclear whether the game’s developers have plans to add more weapons or if players are simply limited by supply.
In any case, for now it appears that Unforgiven Void SMGs and God Rolls can be obtained through crafty mining tactics.
Unforgiven is a first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on September 12th, 2010. Unforgiven is set in the Old West and players assume the role of William “Bill” Williamson as he seeks to escape from his life of crime. Players can use any weapon available in the game to complete missions.
Originally Published: June 16, 2022; Updated: June 16, 2022
The current season of Destiny 2 offers players a number of new weapons to acquire and use. The Unforgiven submachine gun from the Void is currently one of the best weapons available. As implied by its name, this beast will show no compassion to your adversaries.
Unforgiven has an outstanding god roll and fantastic perk combinations, while being a very uncommon weapon. The gun’s aggressive frame causes it to deal out significant damage and recoil.
Players may use the following guide to learn how to get Unforgiven Void SMG in the game, along with its best rolls and bonuses.
Unforgiven from Destiny 2
How to get the Unforgiven Void SMG in Destiny 2
Unforgiven cannot be made, like many other weapons in Destiny 2. As a result, it won’t acquire any of the cutting-edge features that created weapons do after advancing through levels.
Players will still have an opportunity to acquire the Unforgiven SMG, however, via encounters in the Duality Dungeon and chests located within Calus’ head.
Unforgiven may appear during the second or final encounters in the Duality Dungeon section. The chances are greater with the second one, as they are with the Epicurean Fusion Rifle.
See also: Destiny 2: How to get Trespasser and Catalyst
Players will need to work for it in order to get it from a chest. The first chest is located in the space that has four statues of the Cabal, while the second one is close to the eleventh Repressed Memory spot.
Additionally, players may take part in the Duality Dungeon as much as they want up to its weekly reset in order to complete the aforementioned tasks and get Unforgiven.
Unforgiven from Destiny 2 God Rolls
The biggest benefits for Unforgiven in Destiny 2
Here is a complete list of ways Unforgiven may be turned into an unstoppable force:
- Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling, Smallbore (Player v Environment), and Extended Barrel are the best barrel perks (Player v Player).
- Best magazine bonuses: Light Mag (PvP), Appended Mag (PvE), and High-Caliber Rounds (for PvP and PvE).
The best rolls for the third and fourth columns, which are used in Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit activities as well as other end game material, are as follows:
- Feeding Frenzy/Frenzy: This is a beneficial pairing that offers synergistic benefits.
- During PvE actions throughout the whole game, Feeding Frenzy and Demolitionist/Rampage are fantastic pairings that will perform well.
- Demolitionist/Golden Tricorn: Users of the void subclass must choose this, and Golden Tricorn easily combines with skills of the same damage kind, making it a formidable choice.
- Demolitionist/Adrenaline Junkie: This is the primary god roll for both big weapons and the Unforgiven.
“Funnelweb god roll” is a glitch in the game “Unforgiven Void SMG.” The glitch allows players to get an extremely powerful weapon. Reference: funnelweb god roll.
- unforgiven light gg
- lingering dread god roll
- storm chaser god roll
- unforgiven god roll reddit
- new purpose god roll