Thanks to you, we’re getting there folks! In this update, we’ll cover Keeping in Touch, What’s News, and Last Starfleet goes to the Netherlands! (little Easter egg at the end, too)
- Very thoughtful review from Boardgaming.com – check it OUT! “Like a good new sci-fi novel, this game is a real page turner. You play and can’t wait to play again.”
- Super cool, and blissfully brief, gameplay and card anatomy videos are up!
- Check out this prototype play of Last Starfleet sped up to 60 seconds! Super cool.
- Matt Lemke of Through Gamer Goggles also posted an unboxing and full play to his site.
Keeping in Touch
I know a lot of you already know about many of these updates because you’re connected to us through some other means on the interwebs, but in case you’re not, you can keep plugged-in and show your support in lots of other ways…
- The Website – http://wickedgringames.com/
- The Facebooks – www.facebook.com/wickedgringames
- The Tweeters – https://twitter.com/WickedGrinGames
- The Tumblr – http://wickedgringames.tumblr.com/
- The GeePlus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/109136938986978472444/posts
Last Starfleet Goes to the Netherlands!
One of our exclusive reviewer copies is VanGoghing to the land of windmills! See what I did there? Stay tuned for Gaming Corner’s review out of Waalre, Netherlands!
Not to tease, but artwork and design is beginning today on new planets and ship captains! Soon you’ll get a sneak peek at your new adversaries… Kurmaraja, Terra Nine and Cryton. You’ll meet your new ships and captains of the Eagle Eye, Pay Dirt and Galactic Command.
Let’s do this, folks!!!